The anti-spam policy gives a loose definition of spam,
and warns that spam-filtering technologies will be used to screen incoming electronic communications.
ANTI SPAM POLICY :
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk
mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive
and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of
the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
2) We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by Soin LLC®
3) Should any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or regulations, we reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
4) When you received a letter from Soin LLC®. please don't forget to check your Spam sections in your e-mail service because some e-mail services can mark an e-mail as Spam.
PROCEDURE OF AMENDING THE PRESENT RULES :
1) Administration of Soin LLC®. reserves
the right to make changes to the current document without the consent
2) Administration of Soin LLC®. will inform investors about such changes by publishing this information notice on the site of the project.
3) The changes come in force from the date of placing the information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text. Customer Service and Support
1) Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
2) Client can contact our support service via our Support Form or another method.
3) Client agrees to behave politely with our support team and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.